Welcome to Tumba Paper Mill Museum! Visit the mill area which consists of a museum, café and a park. We are open Thursday-Sunday. It is free of charge to visit us.
Regular opening hours
Free admission to the museum
Admission to the museum is free of charge. A fee is charged for certain tours and programmes.
Closed during these public holidays:
- Maundy Thursday 6 April 2023
- Good Friday 7 April 2023
- Easter Eve 8 April 2023
- Easter Sunday 9 April 2023
- Midsummer Eve 23 June 2023
- Midsummer's Day 24 June 2023
- Sunday 25 June 2023
- Christmas Eve 24 December 2023
- Christmas Day 25 December 2023
- New Year's Eve 31 December 2023
Information before your visit
- Cloakroom: You can hang your outerwear and backpacks at the entrance to the museum. There are no lockers to lock away items in.
- Lunch bag: You can bring a bag lunch and eat outside in the mill park. Food and drink are also available for purchase in the restaurant and café.
- Toilets: There is a wheelchair accessible toilet in the museum buildings. There is also a changing table.
- Prams: You can secure your stroller with a lock outside the museum.