Welcome to Tumba Paper Mill Museum! Visit the mill area which consists of a museum, café and a park. We are open Thursday-Sunday. It is free of charge to visit us.
Regular opening hours
Free admission to the museum
Admission to the museum is free of charge. A fee is charged for certain tours and programmes.
Closed during these public holidays:
- Christmas Eve, Sunday December 24, 2023
- Christmas Day, Monday December 25, 2023
- New Year's Eve, Sunday December 31, 2023
- New Year's Day, Monday January 1, 2024
Information before your visit
- Cloakroom: You can hang your outerwear in the entrance to the museum. There are no lockers to lock away items in.
- Larger bags: It is not permitted to bring large bags such as suitcases and gym bags into the museum or restaurant. Smaller bags (handbags, diaper bags, school backpacks) may be brought in but not left unattended.
- Lunch bag: You can bring a bag lunch and eat outside in the mill park. Food and drink are also available for purchase in the restaurant and café.
- Toilets: There is a wheelchair accessible toilet in the museum buildings. There is also a changing table.
- Prams: You can secure your stroller with a lock outside the museum. Please bring your own lock.